Intodruction

12:47 PM

Hello! 

What do you write when you make yet another blog? Well anyways, my name is Caroline and this time, I will try my hardest to keep this one updated at least a couple of times a week. It will mainly consist of makeup and some inspiration. However, I will try to upload some of my favorite recipes as well! 

Even though this will be mostly makeup, i have to disclaim that i am not a pro, nor even experienced with makeup, I want to have fun, and love to play with the different looks and create something (and hopefully unique) 

About me, My partner and i just moved to Arendal, Norway from Oslo to try something new. We felt we needed a change in our lives and wanted to try something new. For professionals, I am an educated photographer with my depths in portrait, fashion and documentary photography, and after a hard year with very little time on my hand, i have decided to go back to what i love; photography. 

So, i hope you will enjoy this, and even maybe find some inspiration when the days become a bit dull and boring. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest

Subscribe